Ref:
Date:
Location:
blog

A bit of slap...

17/06/16
Article text
My second effort at regular texture in my painting of Ursula and Steve hasn't gone as well as the first. I found once again I was spending too much time modifying the texture so I can use the brush freely. Tuesday I looked at the painting and decided that I need to be radical. A bigger brush and plenty of paint (I switched back to using the cheaper students' paints). After three days I've got to this - I've certainly kept my painting free. I think it needs a couple more days with the bigger brush to make sure I've covered the whole surface and then I'll see how it goes using the small brush. If it works I'll try this approach with the random texture.

 Comments (click to expand)

Loading comments...

Add a comment (click to expand)